Monday, September 7, 2015

Birthday card

Birthday card I made for my nephew. I think he'll like it...where does the time go.
 found the phrases in the silhouette store, I cut the layers out of cardstock (its not a print n cut).









































GOOD NEWS:
I don't think I've lost my MO-JO....I think it got misplaced in the rearranging/organizing my craftroom.  While making this card I've decided I do NOT like how my craftroom is coming together. I was trying to get my crafts/office to share the same space and NOPE!!!! its too crowed for my crafting. I need space to spread out when crafting. So back to the drawing board and figure something else out....
LOL - I need therapy...Today I made myself go to Michaels and Hobby Lobby and I will not walk out without buying something?????? At HL I bought new blades for my cutter I won't mention
the other stuff I had in my cart and ended up putting back......at least I bought something...then I went to Michaels and ended up leaving with tape for my ATG and xyron 1.5 refill. Its not much I know... but at least its something and I do feel a little better. OK, let me go and redesign my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment